"IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY IN DANGER, CALL 911 NOW OR CALL YOUR LOCAL POLICE EMERGENCY LINE NOW."
"As a practicing family law trial attorney with over ten (10) years experience, I have handled hundreds of cases concerning domestic violence in family law cases. I practice in Northeast Florida (including continuous practice in Duval, Clay, St. Johns, and Nassau Counties).
Call or email me and I will put my experience to work for you though a free initial consultation."
"If you will provide me with your valuable time through a consultation, I shall provide you with ANSWERS. ANSWERS to your questions are probably time critical to the protection of your rights." ASK AND I CAN PROVIDE THE ANSWERS IN THE CONSULTATION:
(1) What is domestic violence?
(2) What is a domestic violence injunction?
(3) What type legal action can I file to protect my rights?
(4) What witnesses can I bring to Court?
(5) What proof is needed in Court?
(6) What steps should I take to protect myself?
(7) What other questions are important to my case?
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon the advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is for general information only and should not be construed as legal advise or as forming a lawyer/client relationship.